Topic: Undefined index warning

After I added a member to a group via the admin panel, these warnings came up at the bottom of the admin panel:

[ PHP notice: Undefined index: system_group in [root]/plugins/admin/GroupManager.php:261 ]
[ PHP notice: Undefined index: group_rank in [root]/plugins/admin/GroupManager.php:269 ]
[ PHP notice: Undefined index: group_rank in [root]/plugins/admin/GroupManager.php:272 ]
[ PHP notice: Undefined index: group_rank in [root]/plugins/admin/GroupManager.php:272 ]

I'm running "Enano CMS 1.1.8 (Caoineag beta 3) – Database version 1126". The group control panel seems to be a system plugin, so it should have been upgraded to latest.

Re: Undefined index warning

It could have been because I was messing with the ACL rules and had myself in a group that was prevented from seeing the admin panel (I thought making myself a mod of that group would be smart).