Topic: Feature Request : A copy of the admin handbook in the distribution

This would be more simple for offline testing/developping.
Or it could be just included in the base distribution accessible from the admin panel.

Re: Feature Request : A copy of the admin handbook in the distribution

I'll look into this. There has been a bit of effort on my part in the past to write a script that exports an Enano site to static HTML files. If that could be done automatically, that would be 80% of the effort (the other 20% being automatic construction of a navigation system). Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see what I can do.

--Dan