Topic: introduce yourself

Im carlyse and i am a new member of this site..I fi nd the site very interesting for the new ideas i will read and learn about enano.

Re: introduce yourself

May I ask if you're a human? Your posts are fairly generic, but you seem a little too smart to be a bot. In either case, I've removed an irrelevant link from your signature. If you can show me you're human then that's fine; otherwise I'll be banning your account and IP address in a week.

--Dan

Yes, I am definitely a human Dan. If you didn't appreciate my signature that is fine! I would just like to be a member of this forum. Now, if that isn't good to you. You do not need to ban me anymore. Just tell me, and I will exit your forum wholeheartedly..

May you have A good day Administrator Dan.

I'm not asking you to leave, I just wanted to confirm you as a human, because I currently have very few strong anti-spam measures in place on this board due to the fact that the PunBB release is a beta and patching it once it goes stable is very much preferable to patching it multiple times and having to debug/troubleshoot it.

Eventually it'll all be single-sign-on and we won't have to worry about all this crap since it'll go through Enano's anti-spam measures.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

--Dan

Is this thread asking new members to introduce themselves or is it just an old conversation between Dan & carlyse_09?

Oh, sorry. I have a bad habit of playing hell with spambots' heads. ^_^

Edit: Confirmed, spammer. Banned.

--Dan